We are looking for a responsible bookkeeper to take care of all our company day to day financial tasks. The bookkeeper has to be consistent, precise, and minimizing errors are key characteristics that employers are seeking for this position. It will include working closely with our accounting team to produce and analyze financial reports. Ensuring legal necessity compliance, process accounts payable and receivable, and handle invoices and tax payments as well.
- Maintain a proper record of financial transactions
- Updating and Maintaining general ledger.
- Bring different books to the trial balance stage.
- Make ready quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
- Conduct reuniting of all accounts on an as needed basis.
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts.
- Work with an accounting team when necessary.
Bookkeeper Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Well understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Leadership and supervisory experience may be required
- Proficient with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.