We are an expanding company and have multiple roles open for a skilled CNA. They should have phenomenal interaction skills since it’s their job to bring all patient matters and issues to their supervisor. Be hard-working and professional.
- Assisting daily living by serving meals, feeding patients as necessary, and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients.
- Planning and reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Turn-off and reposition bedridden patients.
- Gaining information from physicians, caregivers and nurses.
- Follow duties with all safety and health regulations.
- Make and maintain clean beds and safe environments for patients.
- Keep documents up to date by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Recording and keeping track of vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse and temperature.
- Stay up to date on CNA training, policy and procedure.
CNA Requirements and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification or diploma required.
- Effective oral, written, and reading communication skills.
- High patience for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be in good physical health to lift and move patients.