We are looking for an expert Controller who will be accountable for the correct and timely financial administration of the organization. The perfect candidate will have industry experience as an accountant, preferably in a superior role. The Corporate Controller will also be a member of a team that produces and executes policies and procedures to identify, determine and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the confidential and recording processes more productive and trustworthy.
- Advancing internal handle guidelines, policies, and procedures for funds accounting, payment and credit supervision, administration, and other exercises. Guide commercial decisions by authorizing, monitoring, and implementing strategies and procedures.
- Organizing and planning internal and external financial announcements. In combination with the CFO, stabilize financial and determining benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and recording standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Coordinate the arrangement of regulatory reporting. Monitor a company's financial statements and manage ways to reduce costs.
- Keep an organized filing system of all accounts, statements, purchases, payments, and debts. Generate and document business processes and accounting procedures to support and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensuring the organization complies with all additional authorized and supervisory requirements.
- Prepare quarterly/annual financial reports.
- Keep the financial market up to date to understand how to maximize profits and find new expansion areas.
- Being accountable for the company general ledger.
Controller Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ expertise in accounting/finance.
- The strong opinion of economic and banking methods. Effective knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance management and reporting.
- CPA or CMA favored.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office which includes Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Analytical capability to expand and implement enhancements or suggestions.
- Basic math skills to make detailed calculations and estimates.
- Prioritize work accordingly with multiple supervisors including the CAO and owner.
- Knowledge in accounting software and experience with software system implementation.
- Ready to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members.