We are looking for an imaginative COO to oversee our company’s operational processes and to ensure a superb customer experience. The COO has to report directly to the chief executive officer (CEO) and is considered to be second in the chain of command. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. The objective of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the siness to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Working together with key participants to systemize the budget.
- Support and raise trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Establish policies that encourage company's culture and sight.
- Attract, recruit, and retain essential/required members of the executive team not currently ready.
- Submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance and necessity.
- Lead other employees in the workplace with an example and be a motivator.
- Organize various initiatives and activities to coach employees to enhance their capabilities.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for good execution and growth which in return helps to implement organization-wide goal setting.
- Take in-charge of performance management, and annual operating planning.
COO Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Master's in Business Administration (MBA) degrees and other certifications.
- Proven experience 5+ year as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- In-depth Knowledge of the industry including risk management, compliance, and regulatory necessity.
- Hands of experience accounting principles i.e., budgeting, balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and capital planning management.
- Magnificent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Appreciable communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving ability.