We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to manage customer questions and complaints. You should be genuinely excited to help customers. A good customer care representative should be patient, and empathetic. Customer service representatives should put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. The level of experience should help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive as well as professional attitude toward customers.
- Maintain all the customer records by updating account information.
- Identify and customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Donate to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work with the management team to stay upgraded on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Make sure all assigned tickets are resolved well within the deadline.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints and try to find out the causes of the problem.
- Ensure costumers satisfaction and quality of work.
- Take the extra efforts to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma, bachelor's degree or general education degree or equivalent.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Familiarity with office software and systems a plus.
- Strong hold over phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tackle unpredictable issues in an organized and detail-oriented way.
- Familiar with the latest technologies in order to support customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Should be multi-tasking and can work under pressure.
- Willingness to participate and conduct training before hire and on-the job.