We are seeking a responsible accountant who can oversee the management and keep reports of the financial data of our company. The candidate should perform all the tasks encompassed in an accountancy role. If you are hardworking and dedicated, we are waiting for you.
- Aid in the execution of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Maintains accounting controls by composing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Work on payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Encapsulate current financial status by gathering information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Go along with financial policies and regulations.
- Take part in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Communicate with Manager or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
Accountant Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, and Management will be preferred.
- 2-5 years of accounting or finance experience.
- Well built analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures involving the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Acknowledgment about business trends.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end or year end close process.
- Exactness and attention to detail.