We are looking to hire a lively Director of Operations to take our company's operations to the next level. A Director of Operations manages daily business activities. You have to assure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and training its people. You will be answerable for everything from negotiations, budgeting, and buying. We want you to have a powerful sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Playing a lead role in company's budgets and growth strategy.
- Defining, executing and revising operational policies and guidelines for the institutions.
- Superintend staff from different departments and furnish constructive feedback.
- Recognizing and targeting areas in which a business can upgrade operation.
- Work closely with the HR department to lead the team with integrity. Establish and maintain a trusting, and productive environment.
- Organize customer support to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Set team and individual goals.
- Lead innovative strategies to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Managing money handling, accounting and bank processes.
- Review financial information and modify operational budgets to promote profitability.
Director of Operations Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities.
- Proven experience for 5 or more years as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Ability to plan and manage the operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience as director or operations manager.