We are looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator with exceptional organizational and research skills. Their duties can vary greatly depending on the company. The marketing coordinator must be an arranged multitasker able to command many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Tracks sales data, distribute promotional materials inventory, organizes meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Design, improve, and rewrite copies for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Introducing tracking systems for online marketing projects.
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services.
- Present ideas to executives and clients.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts.
- Stay up to date with on going market trends and best practices in the industry.
- List promotional presentations, maintain a yearly project calendar, and ensure deadlines are respected.
- Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Proven working experience in digital marketing field, particularly within the industry.
- Must have powerful organizational and plan management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for expressing organizations in public. This includes media events and product launches.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with project administration software is also an asset.
- High-grade computer skills for creating reports, inspecting marketing metrics, securing data, and sharing this information with other crew members in project updates.
- Having the capacity to present information on previous campaigns, designs, and timelines overseen and completed in order to demonstrate overall capabilities.