We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to engage with our company. He/she will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. You should have hands-on experience with web analytics instruments and have imaginative ideas for effective advertising projects. Also, to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels. You will be in charge of developing and commanding our company's advertising campaigns.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Expanding a strategy that will maximise the profits and market share but also considers customer satisfaction.
- Working along with the creative team.
- Developing creative briefs and guide briefs and creative direction to connect the aim for all the advertising and public communications, including print, digital and video assets.
- Try your hands on various experiments with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels. This includes content formation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, performance analysis.
- Construct marketing programs to hold up specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Brief information to interested and attentive clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Communicate with legal staff to solve any problems, such as copyright neglect and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Establish market research studies and analyse their findings.
- Examine consumer behaviour and modify email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
Marketing Manager Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree and master's degree in marketing, business administration.
- Expertise in online marketing and social media strategy.
- Strong and effective project management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and activities.
- Ability to travel as necessary.