We are looking to hire a Medical Assistant who will be responsible for assisting with administrative duties. You have to look after administrative tasks like scheduling appointments, answering calls, etc. May be required to pull out and collect the blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis. Generally reports to a supervisor or manager.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing office telephone systems, including answering calls, clearing doubts and reverting messages.
- Securing and collecting patient information and maintaining patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records.
- Educate patients by providing proper medication and diet information and instructions.
- Handle billing and bookkeeping process.
- Remain professionals regarding all patient and professional interactions, either written or face-to-face.
- Set up for hospital admissions and laboratory services.
- Enhances practice reputation by receiving ownership for accomplishing up to date and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Assistant Requirements and Skills:
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program or Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA).
- Proficiency in administrative tasks and basic understanding of clinical tasks.
- Previous experience in specific medical field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent time management skills, multi-tasking and priorities work.