Our company is looking for a self-motivated Office Administrator. You will be responsible for preparing for administrative support to our office personnel. Office Administrators have many responsibilities within the office environment, but one of their most essential roles in responding to phone calls and emails. This is to be done to keep the business’ operations running smoothly.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the relevant office or personnel.
- Supervising staff and supporting company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Divide responsibilities to ensure good performance from staffs.
- Control agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management.
- Attends workshops and conferences when required.
- Keep databases in check, update and maintain them regularly.
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience.
Office Administrator Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, or an equivalent.
- 3 years’ management experience in an office.
- Marvelous communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other office management tools and applications.
- Strong record keeping and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, management skills and multitasking ability.
- Maintain a sense of professionalism at all times.
- Willingness to learn, grow and explore.