We are looking for a versatile and highly organized Personal Assistant responsible for managers and executives undertaking a variety of administrative tasks. You will have to work on a daily basis on a variety of tasks related to the manager’s working life and communication. You must have a deep understanding of the company. They represent a senior member of staff.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing various administrative duties.
- Acting as a primary source of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Booking and arranging travel which includes transportation and accommodation.
- Conducting and preparing any research that the reporting manager may require.
- Manage the employer's calendar as well as work and schedule appointment for the same.
- Respond accurately to internal and external information as per requests.
- Producing important documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Keeps, prepares, and distributes minutes of meetings.
Personal Assistant Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Knowledge of MS Office like MS Word, etc.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the workplace.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer service and social skills.
- Working knowledge of office machineries like printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.