We are looking for a Project Manager to be answerable for planning programs and activities for our organisation. You will be tasked with advancing programs to support the organisation's strategic direction, as well as building and maintaining long term goals. You will also be in command of developing budgets and engaging plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. The ideal applicant will have a sharpened business mind and a proven strength to strategise and implement high-level program initiatives.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and committed project managers to prepare and develop scope, deliverable, required resources, work policy, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Create and manage long-term goals of the organisation.
- Develop and manage deadlines, budgets, and activities.
- Coordinating and running events and workshops.
- Meets financial goals by developing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, examining variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Monitoring plans and supervising project managers ensure goals are met.
- Track program progress and solve problems and issues, if any.
- Manage stakeholder involved in the projects and programs in the program.
- Familiarity with organisational cultures and their processes.
- Manage all program documentation.
Program Manager Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or related field.
- Proven experience in working in program management.
- Thorough knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Strong leadership and administration skills.
- Dealing with complexity, analysing data, and fulfilling company vision.
- Cost control, budgeting, and motivational skills.
- Outstanding Organisational and multitasking skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.