We are looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to reach and satisfy sales goals by hiring and training competent staff, overseeing kitchen operations, and motivating staff during busy hours. You have to manage daily restaurant operations, maintain sanitation standards, servers, and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire and guide staff members.
- Build a positive team environment among team members.
- Training staff to develop restaurant procedures.
- Reply and react efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Prepare and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy.
- Assure all employees are working within planned operating standards.
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations, and suggest about the menu and wine choices. Open and close the restaurant on time.
- Expand the brand name in the local community through various interesting restaurant events.
- Keep updating job knowledge by participating in different educational opportunities.
- Read professional publications and maintain personal networks by participating in professional organizations.
Restaurant Manager Requirements and Skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work experience restaurant. Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge and the ability to memorize and remember ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding to manage operating costs per budgets.
- Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff calendars and pay, and perform other record-keeping tasks.