We are looking for a high-performing sales manager who will supervise and organize our sales team. You will be responsible for developing business plans, meeting plan goals, revenue growth targets, and help us meet our customer acquisition. Keep an eye on the activities and performance of your sales team. This includes Keep tracking the goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating training for the salesperson.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Command over organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Make a blueprint and execute a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its a strong presence.
- Execution of national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Meet with prospective clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- To engage more with audiences and clients more deeply work with internal departments such as the Marketing and the Product teams.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding any product or a service.
- Establish discount rates or special pricing plans.
- Promote the organization and its product or service.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by taking part in educational workshops, discussing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
Sales Manager Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in business or management or any related field.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager for more than 5 years.
- Remarkable leadership ability.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using CRM to supervise the sales process and forecast sales.
- Effective verbal written communication skills.