Taking out all that pain and making recruiting fun by providing end-to-end solutions, and resolving all the problems, Recruit CRM embellishes amongst the top recruiting software at GoodFirms.
View the Recruit CRM’s GoodFirms profile to know about its working as the best recruiting software in detail.
Founded in 2017 and is based out of Norwood, New Jersey, Recruit CRM assists agency recruiters in managing all their work on a single platform.
It takes care of all the repetitive work and supports a recruiter in filling positions in the best possible manner.
Recruit CRM is designed by recruiters for recruiters!
It's fostering recruiting agencies in more than 75 countries across the globe and is trusted by hundreds of recruiting agencies as a technology partner.
Moreover, 1000s of candidates are placed with the support of Recruit CRM every single month!
What Makes Recruit CRM Different from Others?
Recruit CRM provides a single solution to manage all your applicants, consumers, vacancies, and teammates.
The following are some of the best features of Recruit CRM which endows it to stand out amongst other recruiting software–
- It is one of the leading Applicant Tracking Systems enlisted at GoodFirms which helps the recruiters to maintain and organize resumes of candidates. An ATS goes through all your records and fills a vacant position faster.
- Through a CRM, it helps manage your leads and customers and keeps the sales pipeline evergreen.
- It also includes a resume parser that segregates unlimited resumes in bulk and builds the candidate lists in seconds.
- It also gives chrome extension, boolean search, and job page through which the recruiters can get the applicants’ details straight from any job portal by making every record searchable. It also customizes the job page and promotes the jobs on your websites.
- Complete data that goes into Recruit CRM is stored in world-class data centres managed by Amazon Web Services and encrypted using AES-256 bit encryption. This process is as per the global industry standard for internet data security, which is regularly updated by Recruit CRM.
Advantages of Using Recruit CRM
- It reduces system faults and enhances efficiency in one simple solution
- It automatically synchronises and gets stored in a single database
- One can see everything from just one place
- It saves time and decreases recruiting stress
This Applicant Tracking System fulfils all your requirements, which otherwise would have been difficult if you had to do it manually.
Recruit CRM offers simple yet transparent pricing at monthly and annual billing.
Even after signing up, recruiters can cancel it at any time, and the complete data can be exported out of Recruit CRM with just a few clicks.
Also, companies can enjoy most of Recruit CRM's features by opting for a free trial version.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top software delivering unparalleled services to its clients.
GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.