We at Recruit CRM recognize and respect intellectual property rights and are committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to the use of copyright-protected works.
As a matter of moral integrity and adherence to copyright law, Recruit CRM sets forth these policies for any visitor or user landing on our website:
- No visitor or user may reproduce any copyrighted work in print, video, or digital form. Works are considered protected even if they are not registered with the U.S. Copyright Office or any registering agency outside the U.S. and even if they do not carry the copyright symbol (©). Copyrighted works include, but are not limited to printed articles from publications, electronic articles in online publications, online videos, blogs, ebooks, handbooks, guides, podcasts, images, training materials, manuals, documentation, software programs, and databases that presently sit on Recruit CRM's website or social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Xing, Reddit, Quora, and YouTube. In general, the laws that apply to printed materials also apply to visual and digital formats. Any attempt to copy or reproduce content from Recruit CRM assets would account for violation of the law.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Recruit CRM in
a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Recruit CRM
with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Recruit CRM website or social media.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- To obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted works that Recruit CRM owns, the visitor or user must request permissions online by writing to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the Rights and Licensing Department of the copyright holder.
- Recruit CRM expects its visitors or users to be responsible consumers of copyrighted materials. We also encourage visitors or users to educate their peers on copyright compliance. If any visitor or user witnesses a potential copyright infringement, please bring the matter to the attention of Recruit CRM by writing to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and typing in "Copyright Infringement" as the subject line. Visitors or users who illegally duplicate copyrighted works may be subject to strict legal action.