We are looking for a self-motivated General Manager to overlook our staff, budgets and operations of all the business units. Supervise our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. They’re responsible for securing individual departments, segments, or stores are effective in achieving their goals.
General manager responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business and managing it.
- Obtaining profit by establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Craft a particular strategy and formulation for clear vision.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help other employees to strengthen on specific knowledge or skills.
- Improve implementation in local markets, and reduce costs.
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences.
- Recruit and train qualifies staff.
- Schedule team meetings on regular basis to discuss business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Engage target audience/customer activities.
- Stay updated with professional and technical knowledge.
- Hold on to the company economically healthy, and produce high returns.
General manager requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a Masters in Business Administration.
- 2 or more years of experience in the same field.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to support the evolution of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us