We are looking for a dedicated and honest Inventory Manager to join our growing company. Your chief aim in this position will be to observe and report on our company’s inventory levels. You will be chargeable for developing inventory tracking systems, examining levels of supplies, ordering new supplies, and performing a daily analysis.
Inventory Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control systems.
- Examine the levels of business stocks and raw material to recognize shortages.
- Record daily shipments and deliveries to restock inventory.
- Hire, guide, and provide development opportunities for staff.
- Stay up to date with the most advanced technology and methods.
- Implement improved security and accommodation procedures to decrease loss and theft.
- Create and maintain inventory management systems meeting facility needs.
- Meet clients and company standards on accounting terms.
- Proposes policies to reduce costs and enhance procedures of supply chain logistics.
Inventory Manager Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, or any other relevant field.
- 5+ years of involvement in an inventory role.
- Exceptional knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Leadership skills for selecting employees, solving conflicts, and commanding employees on task and motivated.
- Critical-thinking skills to build action plans and routinely evaluate their effectiveness.
- Organizational skills to handle multiple moving pieces, people, and orders.
- Problem-solving skills to foresee problems before they happen and handle them appropriately when they do.