Our expanding company is looking for a hard-working Operation Manager to conduct the overall operation. You will be in charge to oversee the organizational activities of businesses, government agencies, non-profit groups, and other organizations. The candidate shall also be responsible for managing a team of people, which involves both the engagement and development of these people.
Operation Manager Responsibilities:
- Looking after all the operational systems, processes, and infrastructure along with finding opportunities for further revision
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make major policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Predict requirements; develop an annual budget; organize expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Track the staff requirements, hiring new employees as needed.
- Conduct reviews on the basis of performance and provide feedback to staff for the same.
- Ensure Key Performace Indicators (KPIs) are in place and support the production planning process.
- Make sure production targets are met.
- Conduct meetings on regular basis with the team to discuss issues, concerns, updates, etc.
- retrospect process workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout and implement changes for the same.
- Manage staff levels their wages, work hours, contract labor to revenues.
- Supporting all the business functions to work together.
Operations Manager Responsibilities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience or similar role.
- A thorough understanding of budgeting processes and financial and principles so they can assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with Leadership ability and outstanding organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Strong business negotiation, decision-making, people management, budget development, influencing, and leading.