We are looking for an enthusiastic Project manager who can look after the planning and leading projects from ideation to completion. You will be closely working with your team members to ensure the all the requirements are being fulfilled and deadlines and schedules are on track. You have worked virtually in all the fields, from tech and IT to human resources, from advertising and marketing to construction, and everything in-between.
Project manager responsibilities:
- Prepares and complete different action plans.
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives and run resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track the work progress.
- Maintain good relationship with the third party/vendor.
- Working with project team members to resolve identify and resolve issues.
- Maintaining the customer satisfaction at the end of the project period.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Distribute every project on time within budget and scope.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Motivation the project team members to complete the task on time.
- Ensuring the good quality and satisfaction to the client.
- Attend and conduct conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Go through the project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Project manager requirements and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Management or in any related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II certification preferred/required.
- Experience as a project manager with more than 2 years of working.
- Magnificent familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent in project managing, process improvement and process management.
- Proven leadership skills with friendly and approachable in nature.
- Effective written, verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to resolve problems creatively.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us