We are looking for a Restaurant Server to take orders as well as deliver orders. You’ll be the face of the restaurant. You will be responsible for positive guest interactions in a friendly and efficient manner. This plays an integral role in ensuring our customers have exceptional dining experiences.
- Take food and drink orders from customers correctly and with a positive attitude.
- Arrange table settings for the guests.
- Provides information about the food and beverages for better selections.
- Answer queries or make recommendations for complementary products.
- Stay updated on current menu choices, specialties, and knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items, etc.
- Train new employees in standard process as required.
- Collect payment from customers in a polite manner.
- Closeout all checks at the end of every shift.
Server Requirements and skills:
- High school diploma.
- A positive attitude towards work and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties.
- Knowledge of Food Service Regulations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Should be punctual and arrive on time.
- Food service certificate preferred.