We are seeking a friendly Waiter/Waitress to serve customers by providing menus and knowledge about specials, taking food orders, and ensuring that orders are received by kitchen staff and prepared according to the customer’s terms. Waiter/Waitress also holds in with customers to find out if they are happy with their assistance and meals. You should be friendly to our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. Your final goal should be to provide an extraordinary guest experience.
- Welcome and accompany customers to their tables.
- Presenting menus and taking orders from customers.
- Offer suggestions based on their preferences.
- Glance for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns.
- Must be able to responsibly manage cash transactions.
- Arrange tables for meals, including fixing up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Able to arrive for duty punctually, carrying a proper and clean uniform and name badge at all times.
- Deliver all food items to tables in the right order and to a proper customer.
- Verify customer’s identification to assure they meet alcohol legal age requirements.
- Work with kitchen staff to prepare and assist food orders.
- Comply with safety, health, and hygiene procedures.
- Patient with customers.
Waiter/Waitress Requirements and Skills:
- Strength to stand and walk for extended hours.
- Proven job experience as a Waiter or Waitress.
- Excellent time-management experiences.
- Attentiveness and bearing for customers.
- Familiar with operating Point of sale (POS) systems.
- Consideration of detail is necessary for taking orders correctly.
- Capable to lift and move up to 30 pounds.
- Able to read, and speak relevant language fluently.