Back to all job descriptions
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to supervise a variety of administrative tasks. The candidate should be able to assist with duties around managing and distributing information. Also, the candidate should serve as an initial point of contact, answering phone calls, and greeting visitors. Generally being a helping hand and positive presence in the workplace.
Administrative assistant responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and greet visitors.
- Handling office tasks which include organizing files, creating correspondence, preparing reports and documents, managing calendars to schedule appointments, sort mail, preparing invoices, and offer general staff support.
- Provide scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Make general travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, hotels, and restaurant reservations.
- Use of computers for generating reports, transcribing minutes from meetings, creating presentations, and conducting research.
- Polite and professional communication via phone, memos and e-mail.
- Hand out to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative assistant requirements and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Prior administrative experience of 2 years.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Should be professional in problem solving, supply management and analyzing information.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and excellent time management skills.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us