Our organization is currently exploring a Development Director to command our donor relations plans and maintain our fundraising initiatives. Additionally, a development director will engage with important business partners and coordinate events. A development director examines reports and details the effectiveness of campaigns/operations. You will be an active participant in different activities performed and organized.
Development director responsibilities:
- Cooperating with the board of directors to organize and implement fundraising programs.
- Recognize prospective individual and corporate contributors and generate strategies to cultivate those relationships.
- Analysis of donation programs and opportunities accessible through local, state, and federal programs.
- Support in the creation of print, digital, and social media content.
- Overseeing the company’s budget and fundraising income programs.
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all organizations and corporate fundraising.
- Guide and strategize with other superior leadership on overall fundraising policies, processes, and methods, and on specific grant‐seeking and funder‐relations issues and potentialities.
- Act as the initial point of contact within the organization for funders
- Interact with them on elements related to proposed or current grants.
- Manage database of current and prospective funders.
Development director requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in industry, non-profit management, communications, or related field. Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work well in a diverse group and culture.
- Database and spreadsheet knowledge.
- Notable experience with funder databases, CRMs, and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Honest and high integrity leadership and a style that motivates people to work hard while having enjoyment.
- Highly‐prepared, attentive to particulars, goal‐oriented, and capable of multi‐tasking.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and appropriate self-confidence and maturity.
- Strong organizational skills including collaborating, outlining, delegating, program development, and task facilitation.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us