We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to supervise regular operations at our store. The candidate will be able to intensify customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals, and manage staff effectively. Your responsibilities will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Meet sales objectives by coaching, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Hire, train, develop, and supervise staff.
- Managing the stocks, both retail and company, inventory, including loss prevention through theft and breakage.
- Strong merchandise by executing security systems and measures.
- Prepare for professional as well as technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Review professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participate in professional societies.
- Produce and provide promotional material and in-store displays.
- Maximize profitability and meeting sales targets.
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs.
Store Manager Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- 2-5 years experience in retail sales and management required.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Should know how to budget the store's revenue so there is a profit.
- Excellent accounting and finance skills to ensure the store's financial records are up to date and correct.
- Should have teamwork and organizational skills.