We are looking for an active Warehouse Worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. You will be answerable for implementing an array of duties such as accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, choosing and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and others. The purpose is to increase productivity, profitability, and customer gratification. We favor candidates who have some warehouse experience, but we are prepared to train the right person.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Assuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Complete all the deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Prepare and classify items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to company standards.
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers.
- Operate a forklift.
Warehouse Worker Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Work experience as a warehouse worker.
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date will be preferred.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary while working in a team to maintain an organized warehouse.
- Ability to work on for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds.