Back to all job descriptions
We are seeking a responsible Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative work. The duties of the Officer Manager include greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff. Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in picking up a wide range of administrative and executive support.
Office manager responsibilities:
- Organizing office meetings, company events or conferences and managing databases.
- Maintaining office staff through the procedure of recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Organize all the office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with department of IT on all office equipment.
- Working on presentations and other management-level reports.
- Develop office policies and all the plan of actions, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Make sure that office efficiency is maintained by carrying out proper planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Listen to employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Discover current trends and provide a review to management to act on.
- Give rise to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office manager requirements and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in office administration.
- Proven experience as Office Manager, Front Office Manager or same field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A innovative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Tracking budget expenses.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us