We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our institution. As a teacher, it will be your responsibility to develop the interest of the students in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments and class activities, evaluating students’ progress cards, and planning educational activities.
- Teaching students based on the guidelines within your specialist subject areas.
- Present lessons in a thorough manner and use visual/audio means to ease learning.
- Arrange supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Generate and maintain records on the basis of attendance, accidents, incidents, and other noteworthy events in accordance with licensing guidelines and program policies.
- Guide daily lesson plans, teaching the intended subject matter, and answering any questions or queries the students may have.
- Support good order and discipline amongst students.
- Take care and safeguard their health and safety at all times.
- Participating in school assemblies.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Teacher requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships productivity and professionally with families and students.
- Create a creative, innovative and fun learning environment.
- In-depth knowledge of different teaching methods and educational procedures.
- Physical ability to handle frequent sitting, stopping, and moving throughout the room.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us