We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Associate to assist us in our warehouse. You will receive, data, sort, load and unpack products, and you will complete various warehouse projects. Keen awareness of detail is a must, as you will be examining products for defects and reporting damages as needed.
Warehouse associate responsibilities:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing approaching stock.
- Organize and manage stocks and maintain inventory.
- Make parcels ready for mailing.
- Finish deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Keep a clean, hygiene and orderly warehouse environment.
- Review any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Addresses and sort out any shipment or delivery errors.
- Track and keep document exact shipment arrival and departure times.
Warehouse associate requirements and skills:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have proper certification to operate forklifts or other heavy machinery in the warehouse.
- Proven warehouse experience in warehouse.
- Familiarity with the use different tools such as hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment.
- Detail-oriented outlook toward tasks.
- Pay close attention to detail, a skill essential in identifying order discrepancies and product deficiencies.
- Should be capable of thinking creatively and spatially, in order to efficiently and effectively organize the inventory.
- Must be multi-tasking and work efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Should evidence strong customer service skills, for the purpose of handling customer complaints.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us