Back to all job descriptions
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to strengthen our executive team. Assure the smooth-running of the office, operating both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. You should be well-established, have great time administration skills, and be able to act without supervision.
Executive assistant responsibilities:
- Put together all the financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner. Brief accurately while messages.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Keep up the professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Availability, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Do support general administrative.
Executive assistant requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant for 2-3 years or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office like MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Time management and Presentation skills.
- Flexibility with the team who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous management positions with various types of businesses.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Solve employees and client issues.
- Prominent balance in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellence in problem-solving, who work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent a department or company from reaching its goals.
- Hands-on experience with various databases and complicated IT systems.
- Superior communication skills for instructing, leading, and supervising subordinate staff.
It’s easy to get started
You can immediately start a zero-commitment free trial or book an online demo with us