We are looking for a talented, creative, and motivated Event Coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for event preparations, such as choosing venues, allowing menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward. Communication skills and attention to detail required.
Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Recognize the client’s requirements and expectations for each event organized.
- Plan and prepare event details and aspects, including seating, dining, and guests.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, etc.) and choose the best mixture of quality, quantity, and cost.
- Maintaining and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff.
- Trace the overall even expenses on daily basis. Comply with all central, state, and local laws.
- Book different talents according to the need of the client, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Send out invitations letters and manage RSVP list.
Event Coordinator Requirements and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Proficient in MS Office i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work calmly under high pressure of the event.
- Excellent negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Able to quickly solve the issues.