We are looking for a highly-skilled Executive Director for supervising the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. You will be in charge of other key duties as well which will include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The reports will be shared directly with the Board of Directors. This leader not only understands current trends in the arts but has proven experience developing a fundraising plan and implementing it. As an Executive Director will help our organization in promoting our mission and objectives. Also, maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, achieving organizational goals, and maintaining sound financial practices.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Evolving and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and voice.
- Looking after day-to-day activities.
- Work on comprehensive budgets and reporting on revenue and expenditure.
- Serving as the face of the organization and actively participating in events.
- Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews.
- Prepares precise and timely examinations that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Work with staff and board on annual benefit and supplementary fundraising events, and look after all external communication.
- Assure financial support from foundations, corporations, individuals, and government funding sources.
- Manage a cultural diversity between the staffs.
Executive Director Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, or Masters in Business Administration, human resource, finance, or equivalent.
- 7 years of senior management experience in an operational environment.
- In-depth knowledge of financial experiences, public relations and marketing.
- Effective communication, and motivational skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with innovative reach to business arrangements.