We are looking for an active Warehouse Worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. You will be answerable for implementing an array of duties such as accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, choosing and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and others. The purpose is to increase productivity, profitability, and customer gratification. We favor candidates who have some warehouse experience, but we are prepared to train the right person.
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Assuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Complete all the deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Prepare and classify items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to company standards.
- Assisting with training of newly employed workers.
- Operate a forklift.
Warehouse Worker Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Work experience as a warehouse worker.
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date will be preferred.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary while working in a team to maintain an organized warehouse.
- Ability to work on for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds.
We are looking for a dedicated and honest Inventory Manager to join our growing company. Your chief aim in this position will be to observe and report on our company’s inventory levels. You will be chargeable for developing inventory tracking systems, examining levels of supplies, ordering new supplies, and performing a daily analysis.
Inventory Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control systems.
- Examine the levels of business stocks and raw material to recognize shortages.
- Record daily shipments and deliveries to restock inventory.
- Hire, guide, and provide development opportunities for staff.
- Stay up to date with the most advanced technology and methods.
- Implement improved security and accommodation procedures to decrease loss and theft.
- Create and maintain inventory management systems meeting facility needs.
- Meet clients and company standards on accounting terms.
- Proposes policies to reduce costs and enhance procedures of supply chain logistics.
Inventory Manager Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, or any other relevant field.
- 5+ years of involvement in an inventory role.
- Exceptional knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Leadership skills for selecting employees, solving conflicts, and commanding employees on task and motivated.
- Critical-thinking skills to build action plans and routinely evaluate their effectiveness.
- Organizational skills to handle multiple moving pieces, people, and orders.
- Problem-solving skills to foresee problems before they happen and handle them appropriately when they do.