We are looking for a Receptionist who can answer visitors' inquiries about the company and its product or services. You will also have to direct visitors to their destination, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering calls and taking messages and sorting out and distributing mails, etc.
To be successful, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in MS Office applications like MS word, excel, and outlook.
- Welcome visitors and answer any questions in a warm and friendly manner.
- Prepare an outgoing mail, sort and distribute incoming mail, and also organize courier deliveries.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
- Work with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Complete all the procedures when Guests arrive and leave.
- Maintain event calendars and confirmation of appointments.
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, hiring onboarding and termination processes.
- Help to maintain workplace security by issuing, examining, and accumulating badges as required and maintaining visitor logs.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular starting.
Receptionist Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma required in any field.
- Work experience as a Receptionist, or role for the same.
- Must have organizational skills, attention to detail, multitasker, excellent communication skills, courteous and should have strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS word, outlook and excel.
- Punctual with strong attendance.
- Professional attitude and appearance is a must.