We are looking for a committed Recruiter to join our team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. A recruiter should collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and take-charge of identifying future hiring needs. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in recruitment or human resources. Also, with the knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. A good Recruiter can estimate candidates' skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy.
- Screen candidates by reviewing their resumes and job applications.
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation for a particular job.
- In-charge of the management of full-cycle recruitment activities, which includes sourcing, interviewing, screening, and closing.
- Analyze and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Organize and perform a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants.
- Communicate with employees information and benefits during the screening process.
- Provide good coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff.
- Encourage the company’s reputation as “best environment to work”.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations and assignments. Monitoring their contributions and giving them correct coaching, and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Keep updating job knowledge by participating in different educational opportunities and reading professional publications. Also, maintain personal network and professional organization.
Recruiter Requirements and Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or the same field.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the employees both orally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office like MS Word, MS Excel, etc, database management, and internet search.
- Excellent understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS and HRIS.
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (Activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites.