Having co-founded a startup in the recruitment technology space (recruitcrm.io) many of our customers are young ‘Recruitment Entrepreneurs’. I do often get the request for guidance on a range of issues faced by them. With more than a decade of experience in the recruitment/staffing industry at leadership levels, I feel it would be useful to share my experience regarding various aspects of recruitments. To this effect, I’m writing a series of topics covering the following:
10. Matching Candidates to Requirements
11. Handling relationship with candidates
12. Candidate preparation
13. Handling client relationships
14. Which positions to take-up, which to let go.
15. Contingency Vis a Vis retainer?
16. Work with big or small clients?
17. Work in horizontals or verticals?
18. Candidate Assessments
19. Competency Based Interviews
20. Innovations in recruitment (latest trends)
21. Reviewing recruiter performance
22. Creating specialisations
23. Manpower contract Vs Service Contract
24. Multi city presence
Some of the topics could seem elementary for experienced recruiters but would be surely useful to beginners. I shall start dwelling deeper into each aspect once we get done with the basics.
In case you need me to write on any other specific topic or guide on any specific situation, feel free to contact me at email@example.com