An in-house recruiter is an employee whose core job is to fill open positions in their companies. They are counterparts of agency recruiters.
The Roles & Responsibilities of an In-House Recruiter Include:
1. Collaborating with HR managers to work on job descriptions.
2. Advertise job openings on job boards and social networks
3. Design and implement employee referral programs
4. Shortlist candidates by screening their resumes
5. Coordinate with candidates throughout the hiring process
6. Manage the recruitment process through various rounds
7. Collect and collate interviewer feedback
8. Onboard new hires.
Having an in-house recruiter is cost-effective when an organization on an average makes at least 4-5 hires every month.« Back to Glossary Index