We're really not going to discuss the vast number of lists that are available all over the internet on the best recruiting tools. With every headhunter having their own specific sourcing and evaluating method, it's imperative to always stay on top of your game to master this art. From recruiters, HR, hiring managers, directors and so on have been spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing tools for recruiting. However, in this article, we're going to help you select some essential tools that will be beneficial for hiring candidates and save you loads of time.
Read More: 20+ free Chrome Extensions for recruiters
What Are The Best Recruiting Tools For Boosting Productivity?
It's never too much work for a recruiter, and when it comes to working in an office setting, there are too many distractions that you'll have to deal with. One minute, you're enjoying your lunch break, the next minute, you're called for an emergency meeting. Your to-do list is nothing but a crumpled piece of paper in the dustbin by then. Here, we have shortlisted a few tools that can help you boost productivity and increase your chances of being your boss' apple of the eye.
1. Recruit CRM
Recruit CRM's top-notch Applicant Tracking System and CRM software help recruiters not only save time but also in candidate sourcing, client management and fill open job positions faster with cutting-edge technology. They currently serve customers in 65+ countries worldwide, making it one of the most sought-after ATS+CRM software for recruitment agencies.
Did you know that Recruit CRM is one of the highest-rated product in the recruitment software category on Capterra?
Why sign up for Recruit CRM?
- Helps you with resume parsing. The software will help you convert a profile into a candidate within seconds
- One of the best recruiting tools for sourcing
- Keep track of your work with notes and files. It also helps in scheduling meetings
- Helps in bulk emailing candidates or clients
- Ability to hotlist candidates
- Submit your candidates to clients in just two clicks
- Strong boolean search
- Free email templates and customised email signatures
- Extremely handy and comes in the form of a chrome extension too
Check out this full features page to get a clear idea of how it can change your recruiting game.
Plans: Free, Paid
Productivity is not something that comes innately to an individual. The most exceptional productivity experts have failed time and again before finally unlocking their true potential. So, what's the key to productivity? The first step towards being productive is understanding which method works best for you—whether it's the Pomodoro technique, a bullet journal, Eisenhower Matrix, or a different productivity method entirely. Based on the mise-en-place (everything in its place) organisation concept, Trello is a project management app that lets users visually manage their tasks.
Trello was at first created keeping in mind the Kanban method. This Japanese scheduling system was developed to improve manufacturing efficiency and limit the buildup of excess inventory at any point in production.
Why sign up for Trello?
- You can add all your tasks in one place
- With the help of labels, you can colour code everything and make them pop on the page
- You can collaborate with other recruiters
- It saves time and builds on efficiency
- You can write a few lines to an entire mini-project on each card and add descriptive texts, attachments, due date, assignee, etc.
- It helps you organise tasks according to urgency
Plans: Free, Paid
If you're in the recruitment business and you're catering to clients all over the world, then it's almost imperative that email exchanges will take place outside business hours. It's quite a hassle if you have to wake up in the middle of the night and send an urgent email to your client just because you know that he/she is working in their time zone. The handy Boomerang plugin will solve this in a jiffy by helping you schedule messages and increase your productivity.
An average email user receives about 147 emails and spends about 2.5 hours on email per day.
Why sign up for Boomerang?
- Will help you stay on top of your work and goals
- Helps in scheduling recurrent messages for candidates and clients
- You can manage your inbox well
- Important messages will actually get read if you schedule it according to time zones
- You'll never forget about follow up emails anymore
Plans: Free, paid
Before we begin talking about Textio, here's everything you need to know about what exactly is augmented writing? Instead of hiring a copywriter to write their job descriptions, recruitment agencies nowadays are moving towards using augmented writing tools such as Textio. Augmented writing helps in identifying problematic words and suggesting a better alternative. Such tools take a stand against gender bias, unconscious bias, age bias etc. By the way, did you know that 6 of the 10 lowest-paying majors are female-dominated?
Why sign up for Textio?
- It will help you predict how your writing will compete for talent
- Craft better job descriptions
- Suggests changes that cater to a variety of candidate pool (diversity hiring)
- The Textio score helps in understanding how your job description will perform in the current job market
- Helps in recruitment marketing, digital change and cultural transformation
Grammarly not just comes in handy for recruiters and hiring managers but people from all walks of life. From projecting the right tone to using keywords, making your entire write-up error-free and standing out in front of your candidates and clients can go a long way, especially when you are in the staffing business. Apart from proofreading, it ensures that whatever you're typing is easy to read.
Why sign up for Grammarly?
- Flags potential issues in writing
- You can make avid use of the plagiarism detector
- They provide you with context-specific suggestions
- It comes in the form of a chrome extension as well
- It helps you improve and expand your vocabulary
- When you double-click on a word, Grammarly suggests synonyms that can come in handy
Plans: Free, Paid
You need to make sure that you're not holding back from achieving your recruiting success primarily because of gaps in investing in the right tools. These tools mentioned will ensure you're geared up to reach the stars. Let us know in the comments below what are some of the best recruiting tools that you've come across?